- 7 FOR ALL MANKIND
- CALVIN KLEIN
- EMPORIO ARMANI
- FARHI BY NICOLE FARHI
- FRANKLIN & MARSHALL
- FRED PERRY
- G - STAR
- GIFT VOUCHERS
- HENRI - LLOYD
- JEFFERY - WEST RED LINE
- LOVE MOSCHINO
- NICHOLAS DEAKINS
- OLIVER SWEENEY
- PRPS GOODS & CO
- RELIGION LONDON
- REPLAY JEANS
- TED BAKER
- VERSACE COLLECTION
- REPLAY: CLASSIC BLACK POLO TOP M6714S.000
- LOVE MOSCHINO:BLACK CREW NECK T-SHIRT M467719M3526 C74
- BARBOUR: DECK SHOES CAPSTAN BEIGE/BROWN LEATHER MFO0304BE32
- NICOLE FARHI BY FARHI WHITE POLO TOP Z6AN7
- BARBOUR WAX TARTAN DRESS: BANAVIE (TR) NAVY MWX0974NY92
- LACOSTE:CREW NECK KNITWEAR ( LIGHT GREY ) ARGENT CHINE AH2995 CCA
- TED BAKER: HAMMER BROWN SANDALS
- View all...
Shop by price
Shop / Returns
Ensuring customer satisfaction is a key priority at Budwal's. Each customer is treated with up most importance, and each query handled to the best of our ability. We hope that you will be satisfied with your purchase, however if you are not then we will be happy to offer you an exchange or refund within 10 days of receipt according to our returns policy outlined below depending on the card used. Some products are non refundable due to hygiene reasons.
Budwals.co.uk is not liable for the cost of returning items.
We strongly advise all customers to check the items thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags. Once tags are removed then returns/exchanges will not be accepted.
Return the item(s) to us, unused and in their original condition within 14 days of receipt to the following address:
Centrale shopping centre
Canceling your order
You have the right to cancel your order on any item(s) purchased from www.Budwal.co.uk for a full refund. This does not apply to items that are unable to be refunded due to hygiene reasons.
Please inform us as soon as possible budwals.co.uk via e-mail: email@example.com of your purchase stating your order number. If your order is still waiting to be dispatched you may cancel your order before it is dispatched. If your order has already been dispatched, you will need to return it to us.
A refund will not be given for merchandise which has been worn and tags removed.
In the case of underwear, lingerie and swimwear, refunds will only be provided if they are faulty, unworn and returned in their original condition i.e. the hygiene strip has not been removed, with labels still attached.
In case of any body-care gift sets, refunds will not be provided if the seals have been broken and the box set damaged.
In the interests of hygiene, we regret to advise that a refund will not be given to any unwanted pierced products.
Refunds will normally be made within 14 days of the date of cancellation notice. All undamaged, correctly returned products will be credited to the original purchaser's credit/debit card excluding shipping charges unless faulty (please see above).
Delivery charges are non-refundable; you will only be refunded for the item you have sent to us.
Any item (s) which has been worn will be sent back to the customer and will not be refunded the value of the item (s) nor will we be able to send the item (s) back to you. Only you have agreed to pay for the delivery charge.
Exchange an Item:
Please follow the 'Return an order' procedures for the return of the item you would like to exchange. Tick the dispatch note that you would like an exchange. You may also purchase the exchanged item at any time, before which we will process and send out as normal and then refund the original purchase when received back in store.
Please contact us by email within 7 days of the item being received and our customer service team will be in touch.
All exchanges are offered subject to product availability and the customer will incur any shipping costs for such exchanges.
Exchanged items will only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received complete with proof of purchase (both the dispatch note and the reason for the exchange). The returned item must obey to our Return Policy (as mentioned above) before the exchange item can be dispatched.
Incorrect item received
If you receive an item you've ordered and is not the ordered product, then please contact customer services 0208 688 6758 with your order number, address and product details, the original desired product and whether you require a refund or replacement and then we will advise you on how to proceed with your return. You have 7 days upon receipt of the goods to inform and return them to us. Once received, we will proceed with your requested option.
There are two simple ways to return or exchange an item
- Return the merchandise at the branch with your Dispatch Note for an immediate Refund or Exchange - Must be within 14 days of delivery. You will also require the card that was used to purchase the order online. If you are not the cardholder for the order, they will need to be present at the time of return to store to accept the refund back on to their credit / debit card.
Items are sent at the customer's risk. Therefore, we recommend that you return items using a Royal Mail Registered postal service with compensation cover and obtain a certificate of your records.
- Complete the bottom section of the Dispatch Note, received with the items explaining the reason for the return.
- The completed section of the Dispatch Note along with the reference number must be included with the items.
- Take the parcel to a Post Office. You will be issued with a Certificate of Postage, which should be retained as proof of postage until the refund has been processed. Please allow up to 7 working days for your refund to be processed back onto your card that was used to purchase the order online.
- The cost of returning the item is your responsibility. So, we strongly advise you to make sure you return the items in a securely wrapped parcel and preferable recorded delivery. Without this we cannot be responsible for any items that fail to reach us.
Exception to the Return Policy
We cannot accept returned items that have been worn, washed or that are soiled, dirty or damaged by wear and tear. Every product should be returned unused, in its original condition, with all the tags and original packaging.
Before an exchange or a refund of a faulty item, there may be situations when we have to send the garment back to the manufacturer for their own internal inspection. Once the internal inspection is complete and a full report is received explaining the fault, only then will we be able exchange or refund the item(s).
If you have any other queries about Return Policy, then please contact us either by telephone 0208 688 6758 or email firstname.lastname@example.org