- EMPORIO ARMANI
- FARHI BY NICOLE FARHI
- FRANKLIN & MARSHALL
- FRED PERRY
- G - STAR
- GIFT VOUCHERS
- HENRI - LLOYD
- HUGO BOSS FRAGRANCES
- JEFFERY - WEST BLACK LINE
- JEFFERY - WEST RED LINE
- LYLE & SCOTT SPORTSWEAR
- NICHOLAS DEAKINS
- OLIVER SWEENEY
- PRPS JEANS
- TED BAKER
- VERSACE SUITS
- OLIVER SWEENEY: BATTER BLACK GENTRY
- TED BAKER:CORNERD CORNER CRYSTAL BLOCK CUFFLINK XS3M/XC46
- EMPORIO ARMANI: NAVY BLUE STRETCH COTTON TRUNK 1118661W72500235
- MOSCHINO: MC50706S1849 GREY STONE
- F & M: TSMR186JRSW10 MAJESTY PURPLE
- JEFFERY WEST: HONEY COBBLER CHUKKA BOOT
- FARHI: Z2AJ5 INDIGO CHECK
- View all...
Shop by price
Shop / Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does the delivery take?
Once payment has been received and accepted via Sage Pay or by Pay Pal: Standard delivery 2 to 4 working days within the UK will take 2-4 working days. Special delivery Next Day.
Please Note: Any orders placed after 3pm it will be posted next working day.
What are the Delivery Charges?
UK Delivery Charges are:
FREE DELIVERY on all UK orders
Add next day delivery £7.00
International Sign for £12.00
- Can I order by telephone? We regret to advise that at this moment in time we do not accept any orders by telephone.
- How will I know if my on-line order has been received? Once you have placed an order, we will send an acknowledgement email. Please note, this acknowledgement email only confirms that we have received your order request. The item(s) ordered will not have been checked for availability nor will they have been dispatched.
- What method of payment is accepted? We accept all major Credit/Debit cards and all payment is through PayPal and SagePay.
- What payment is not accepted? We do not accept American Express.
- At what point will my order be dispatched? Upon receipt of your on-line order, we will check for availability. If in stock and only once your payment has gone through will the item(s) be shipped to the billing address.
- What happens if my on-line order is not available? If any of the ordered on-line item(s) are unavailable you will receive an "out of stock" email and your payment will be refunded to your account. Please allow at least 5 working days for the payment to appear in your account.
- How can I track my order? The order(s) are shipped using Royal Mail. Upon dispatch you will receive a unique tracking number. You can use this tracking number to verify the current status of your shipment.
- If returning an item who pays the delivery cost? Delivery costs for returning item(s) will have to be paid by you. We strongly suggest that if you are returning items then do so by a recorded delivery method (items are secure) as we will not be responsible for any missing item(s).
- Once an item has been returned when do I get my refund? If the item has been returned within 14 days and the item(s) returned compile with our Returns Policy, then a refund will be issued. In case the returned item(s) fail to agree with our Returns Policy then we reverse the right not to issue a refund. Please make sure that you have read and understood our Returns Policy.
- Can I return on-line order(s) to the store? On-line order(s) can be returned to the store. You will need to bring with you the proof of purchase i.e. dispatch note and, a refund/exchange will only be given if the item(s) purchased compile with our Returns Policy.
- Who do I contact if I have a complaint or require further assistance? Please contact us either by email: or by telephone (+44) 020 8688 6758